257 Fuller Rd., 1st Fl.
Albany, NY 12203
T. 518 795 3800
New York, NY
-300 Employees out of 6 offices.
Energy Consulting & Implementaion
President & CEO
EYP architecture and engineering is a privately held firm that was founded in 1972.
“We are a team of architects, engineers, and other professionals who are dedicated to expertise-driven design. We are passionate about our work, inspired by our clients, and committed to shaping a better world through integrated sustainable design. We believe that the best designs arise from a collaborative journey of discovery with our clients that reveals insights and spurs innovation.
We work across offices in Albany, Boston, Greenville, New York City, Orlando, and Washington, DC on projects throughout the United States and around the world.”
This information and more can be found in their firm profile.
Renovations to Gottwald Science Center (Universit of Richmond)
GE Renewable Energy Global Headquarters
Unified Science Center: Energy focus (Hamilton College)
IT Collaboratory (Rochester Institute of Technology)
New Student Housing & Dining Complex (Marshall University)
Total # of Employees for all offices: 766
Total # of Engineers for all offices: 278
Total # of Structural Engineers for all offices: 33
Engineering degree requirements: No positions require a masters degree.
Autodesk Revit use: yes
Information provided by:
Susan M. Skinner
Vice President-Communications and Marketing Support
10748 Deerwood Park Blvd South
Jacksonville, FL 32256-0597
Phone: 904-256-2289 / Mobile: 904-307-7065
Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc.
Leerie T. Jenkins, Jr., FASLA, Chairman and CEO
David K. Robertson, COO
Kenneth R. Jacobson, CFO/General Counsel
Joseph N. Debs, PE, CMO
J. Ronald Ratliff, Corporate Projects
10748 Deerwood Park Boulevard South
Jacksonville, Florida 32256-0597
Phone: +1 (904) 256-2500
Fax: +1 (904) 256-2501
Toll Free: +1 (800) 741-2014
Offices are located in
Total of 33 U.S. Offices.
Aerospace and Defense
Education, Health and Science
RS&H, whose tradition began in 1941, is a facilities and infrastructure consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world.
RS&H is organized into client-focused programs, each with its own multidisciplined staff of architects, engineers, planners, environmental scientists and technical support personnel. Clients are served by teams of specialists selected for the expertise and experience they can provide in specific areas of interest. Each team is supported by the firm’s total spectrum of architectural, engineering, planning and environmental services.
21st Century Oncology
Avalon Technical Center
Jacksonville International Airport
Energy Management Consulting Services
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
Total number of Employees for all offices: 850
Engineering degree requirements: None of the positions require a masters, but advanced degrees are preferred whenever possible.
Autodesk Revit use: yes
1901 East 13th Street, Suite 400
Cleveland, OH 44114
ph: 216.367.6000 | fax: 216.367.6020
Additional Offices: 10
Middough manages services worldwide and deals with a wide variety of design projects.
For more information visit http://www.middough.com/Business.aspx
Founded in 1950 by William Vance Middough, Middough Inc. is a private, nationally ranked engineering, architectural, and management services company providing full-service from major projects to consulting for a range of requirements between small and global organizations. Middough excels as a flexible project management and technology organization that specializes in delivering complex processes and facilities. Our technical expertise is based on a broad spectrum of Architecture, Industrial, Life Science and Process experience. Middough works with world-class clients to develop high-performance teams and deliver value added services worldwide through an integrated national network of regional and local offices. Middough’s commitment to performance is based on strong relationships, retaining the best talent and investing in a rigorous culture of development.
NASA Glenn Research Center, Cleveland, OH
Abbott Laboratories, Vascular Division Temecula, CA
Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation, Cell Culture Suite and Powder Vaccine Facility, Rockville, MD
Panda Express, New Store Roll-out, Multiple Locations Nationally
Corporate Center, Independence, OH
- Founding partners: (with various partners from around the world)
- Meinhard von Gerkan– born on 1935 in Riga/Latvia, Prof. Dr.h.c.mult, graduate architect, 1965 co-founder. (left)
- Volkwin Marg– born on 1936 in Königsberg/East Prussia, Prof, graduate architect, 1965 co-founder. (right)
- Together, Gerkan and Marg have completed more than 260 buildings.
- GMP Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner offices:
- South America (Rio de Janeiro)
- Europe (Hamburg, Berlin, Aachen, Frankfurt)
- Asia (Beijing, Shanghai, Hanoi, Shenzhen).
- Philosophy: “Our ideal is to design in such a reduced form, that the results endure content and time. Formal restriction and uniformity of materials contribute to this standpoint because we understand obviousness as a categorical imperative”
- Most of the projects are in Germany and China and they include transportation, sports, exhibition and events, culture, state and community and urban design.
- GMP Architekten has received both National and International awards (total of 430) since 1977 and these awards range from Best Architectural Design of the Year to Engineering Construction awards.
- Selected Projects: Bao’an Stadium; Shanghai Oriental Sports Center; Universiade Sports Center; Century Lotus Sports Park, Stadium.