A/E Firms + Profiles

Part of AEWorldMap.com

Merrick & Company

475 total employees

Location

Aurora- Corporate Headquarters
2450 South Peoria Street
Aurora, CO 80014-5475
Tel:303-751-0741
Fax:303-751-2581

Other Locations: Colorado Springs, CO; Albuquerque, NM; Los Alamos, NM; San Antonio, TX; Atlanta, GA; Duluth, GA; Charlotte, NC; Oak Ridge, TN; Kanata, Ontario; Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico; Mexico City, Mexico

Services

Engineering
Architecture
Design Build
Geospatial Solutions
Surveying
Consultancy Services
Sustainability
Procurement
Contract Vehicles

Merrick & Company is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary professional services firm specializing in the energy, national security, life sciences, and sustainable infrastructure markets.

History

In 1955, Sears W. Merrick and Ed Lecuyer formed an engineering company in Colorado and in 1959 it was incorporated as Merrick & Company. In the beginning, Merrick was primarily a civil engineering and surveying company, offering surveying and design services for electrical transmission and distribution projects throughout the Rocky Mountain region. In response to client demands for a broader range of services from a single source, the firm steadily expanded to embrace all of the traditional engineering disciplines as well as architecture. By the late 1980s, the firm’s engineering and architectural capabilities were reflected in projects throughout the U.S.   The existing range of technical services was expanded in the late 1980s to include geographical information services (GIS), process engineering, and material-handling equipment design and fabrication.


Southern Plains Research Station- Woodward, Oklahoma

National Agro and Bio-Defense Facility- Manhattan, Kansas
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service – Ames, Iowa
Primary Care Clinic Additions and Alterations- Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
 
US Army Space and Missile Defense Facility- Peterson AFB, Colorado
Sources

1. http://www.merrick.com/index.php

Advertisements

Written by Sarah Michaels

January 18, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Posted in Architects, Engineers